CONTACT OUR ADVISORS 0800 118 2628 OR 0151 525 3610

If you are certain that something is wrong with the assessment decision made regarding your claim for benefits or allowances, it is possible to challenge the decision by filing a complaint. The factsheet described below outlines the process and provides the details to help you formulate and make your case. The specific topics covered are: […]

Read more