CONTACT OUR ADVISORS 0800 118 2628 OR 0151 525 3610

When a disabled person needs help adapting their home or other property, the local authority can provide a grant to help towards covering the cost of adapting the property, through ‘Disabled Facilities Grants’. The Disabled Facilities Grant is available throughout the UK. However, in Scotland there is a very similar scheme known as ‘Housing Grants’. […]

Read more